OnlineSeries does not stream, host, communicate or make available any content that is found on any 3rd party websites. Any videos shown on 3rd party websites are the responsibility of those sites and not OnlineSeries. We have no knowledge of whether the content displayed on third party websites are authorized by the content owners or not; as that is a matter between the host site and the content owner.
Content owners must understand that having a link removed from OnlineSeries will not remove the video file from the 3rd party website. The video content owners should contact the hosting site themselves to request removal. OnlineSeries does not endorse, make any representation or accept any liability for 3rd party websites or their content, products, or services. Owners can use the DMCA protocol to request removal of links to videos that they believe infringe their copyright.
OnlineSeries does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and will remove all Content if properly notified that such content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide OnlineSeries’s copyright agent the written information specified below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act
on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
2. A description of all of the copyrighted works that you claim has been infringed upon;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the OnlineSeries website, including, a URL of the specific location of the infringing material;
4. Information sufficient to allow us to contact you including, at a minimum, your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
All copyright/intellectual property infringement notifications or counter-notifications are to be sent to: info [at] onlineseries.ch/p>